Let me know your top pick(s) for upcoming Yoga Studies Program sessions at Flow!
(1) The 8-limbs of Yoga
(2) Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra: a guidebook to living a liberated life
(3) Karma: cause, effect and the practice of yoga
(4) Asana: importance of foundation, integration and integrity
(5) Kriya Yoga – Discipline/Energy, Study, and Surrender
(6) The 4 Methods of Yoga in The Bhagavad Gita
(7) Practicing on the Road
(8) Buddhism: The 4 Noble Truths
(9) Gods & Sages – The Stories Behind the Asanas
(10) Yoga Sutra – Bhagavad Gita and Practice
Send me your requests!
LOCATION: Flow Yoga Center, 1450 P St NW, Washington, DC
REGISTER for all my workshops HERE: http://flowlove.me/C0Ry2b
**Cory is Yoga Alliance E-RYT® 200, YACEP® registered. For yoga teachers – 3 CEUs per course may be claimed.
[These will be the first in a series of offerings spread throughout the coming year. You can come to one or all, no prior experience necessary. We’ll work together to pull the curtain beyond the physical practice while at the same time diving into the physical as a means to incorporate the science and philosophy behind it.]